Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Yahoo can not get simple email search to work!!!! So much for an Internet search company!!!!!?

Search function in my Yahoo email does not work properly. How can this company hope to stay in biz if they can not get a simple, the simplest of all searches to work? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.|||Yahoo is aware of the search problems everyone is having, they said they are working on it. Among all the other problems they are having now. No telling how long it will take.|||My email search also is not working. I submitted a request here for solutions and received SIX suggestions. None worked. I still can't use the search function which worked very well before. What do I do now?





Search mail works on my GMAIL. Maybe I should abandon Yahoo and switch to gm ail. What a pain a to notify everyone.


Any more suggested solutions out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment