Saturday, December 24, 2011

Why am i still unable to search my email message archives?

after weeks of trying to search my yahoo mail message archives it is still not working. I have posted several questions to yahoo help but still no solution. I am a yahoo stockholder and about to switch to gmail if this function is not restored.|||I had same issue. So I chatted with Yahoo customer service (http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya鈥?/a> (I hope that link works for you - the customer service chat option is somewhere in Yahoo Mail support). The agent looked at my account, did something, and then told me to wait 24 hours before logging on again. I did, and it worked! He said that if it happens again, I should chat with their customer support again. (If link does not work, search for the "Contact Yahoo Customer Care" page which has link to chat with CC. It's out there).





Can also first try to clear history, cookies and cache and restarting browser. Sometimes that helps me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment