Saturday, December 24, 2011

Is there patch or software that makes Outlook email search more efficient?

There are many inefficincies with Outlook 2003 (i currently have SP2). What's with "find messages from sender" searching "Sent Items" for example? I know I can get around most of the annoyances with the search folders %26amp; advanced search, but I'm wondering if there is a more direct fix. Surely, I must not be the only one frustrated with the inefficiency of the search. I am guilty of having like 30,000 messages in my inbox (but that is my prerogative). Thanks!|||you can use the new windows desktop search 3.01 from microsoft its alot better. it makes outlook searches better and scans your computer for new or updated files.|||You would be better off deleting Outlook Express and using the link below.





http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?d鈥?/a>|||There's a free software package called Lookout (seriously!) designed for just that purpose. You can download it from Major Geeks (link below).

No comments:

Post a Comment