Friday, December 16, 2011

Why doesn't Yahoo email search work anymore?

What did yahoo do?





The search worked fine until a week or so ago. I have tried both in IE and Firefox (FF) and now it doesn't show any results at all. I have checked with friends and they were also surprised to see it stopped working for them as well.





Did Yahoo update something or did just remove this feature?|||I had same issue. So I chatted with Yahoo customer service (http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya鈥?/a> The agent looked at my account, did something, and then told me to wait 24 hours before logging on again. I did, and it worked! He said that if it happens again, I should chat with their customer support again.|||This is happening to others as well. Yahoo is having problems with it still. They do have someone looking into it. They thought they had it fixed for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment