Friday, December 16, 2011

When i search my email on facebook my facebook doesnt show up?

when i search my email on facebook, my facebook doesnt show up. it only shows up if im already on the persons friend list. im 17. is it because of my age? i recently changed the email i used for facebook. could it be that?|||you probably have altered your privacy settings this means that you must have set your settings as private by this i mean you have probably selected not to show your email when others try and find you in a facebook search.. all you have to do is go to your page go to account settings then change it.. it should work..if you have changed your email then that means try putting your new email in that might be it if not change the settings on the privacy tool..





i hoped that helped!!|||You might not be showing your e-mail, which means that it isn鈥檛 picked up in search.





Cheers,


Ron


Windows Outreach Team

No comments:

Post a Comment