Friday, December 16, 2011

My yahoo email search is not working?

From time to time if I search for a specific e-mail it would stop showing any result for the search keyword ir date or attachment. I noticed that ever since that yahoo came up with this new platform, many things including search and spelling , etc is not working properly! Could you please let know what should I do and why this is happening? I have my e-mail account since 2000 and never had this much problem with it.|||The search feature and the spell check hasn't been working correctly for the past few months. Yahoo said they are trying to get things fixed. They ran into problems while upgrading the servers and hopes it won't take too long.|||search quit working awhile back, now is not .... hopefully they'll fix it? don't hold ur breath ...





happened once b4, in 2006. worked in one addy, then didn't in another. FINALLY, got them to fix!|||My email search stopped working as well. I use the classic yahoo email version. I switched over to the new format and performed the search and it located what I was searching for.

No comments:

Post a Comment