Saturday, December 24, 2011

What happened to my search function in email?

It's been great, for years, to search one word or a phrase in 1000's of emails. Today, it doesn't work at all. I'm using IE and Chrome, works on neither. I don't want to "upgrade" to whatever Yahoo thinks is a better mail program, as this one is fine and I don't need even more social nonsense.|||I had same issue. So I chatted with Yahoo customer service (http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya鈥?/a> (I hope that link works for you - the customer service chat option is somewhere in Yahoo Mail support). The agent looked at my account, did something, and then told me to wait 24 hours before logging on again. I did, and it worked! He said that if it happens again, I should chat with their customer support again. (If link does not work, search for the "Contact Yahoo Customer Care" page which has link to chat with CC. It's out there).|||I just had a session with an "agent" and he said: "Yes, Yahoo! is aware of this and the engineering team is working on it shoulder on."





He also said to keep checking back, the issue will be resolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment