Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Who is a better email program, search engine, who is safer, who is an overall better company???????????????

I want to know who I should set up my email account with, and who I should use as my search engine??|||Google is the only search engine worth using.





When you say "e-mail program", are you asking about what type of software to use, or are you asking about what free e-mail service you should use? If the former, you'll find some people who swear by Thunderbird and others who are equally fanatic about Eudora. (I'm a Thunderbird guy, myself.) If the latter, gmail is the only free mail service that's taken at all seriously by professionals.|||I use Google. They are the largest and in my opinion the best. The also have the most to lose, meaning, if they violate someone's privacy their whole business is shot. So I feel comfortable with them handling my information. I also LOVE thunderbird as the guy above stated, but I use my g-mail with thunderbird.

No comments:

Post a Comment